Dental Elite Seminar – Building & Selling Your Practice in a Tougher Climate
Thursday 18th April
Dental Elite Seminar – Building Your Practice to Maximise Your Exit
The evening is designed to offer a series of bitesize lectures on four different subject areas; Practice Sales & Valuations, Accountancy, Wealth Planning and Legal Issues all from the perspective of maximising and improving the outcomes from the sale of a dental business in climate where some multiples have softened, dental groups seek to tighten deal terms and inflation has eroded some practices’ bottom line.
18:30: Canapes and drinks
19:00: One hour and half presentation with Q&A to close
20:30: 3 course dinner served
22:30: Event close
The seminar will tackle key questions such as:
- Is now still a good time to sell a practice?
- Have values changed as a result of interest / inflation rates?
- How do I maintain my bottom line with sub-par increases in NHS Contracts and a 9.78% increase in National Living Wage?
- Should I ditch the NHS and go private?
- How much more would it cost if Capital Gains Tax was comparable with Income Tax under a Labour Government?
- How do I minimise my tax position on exit / annual profits?
- What other tax incentives are in place for small businesses?
- How do I compare in benchmarking my practices against others?
- How do I know when I have enough money to retire?
- How do I get the balance right with my NHS pension?
- How do I stop the associates stealing my goodwill?
- How do I ensure I get paid my deferred consideration?
- How punitive are the warranties / indemnities in a sale contract?
- When do I get my landlord involved?
- Should I just sell the property?
Phil Kolodynski: Director, Dental Elite Practice Sales
Paul Shinwell: Partner, Abraham Dresden
Steven Vryonides: Chartered Accountant, RA Accountants
Martin Haines: Managing Director, Dental Financial Associates
Register below to book your place at this event.